Start a fire virtually anywhere with the Emergency Fire Starter. This emergency fire starter kit depicts your regular paper match. Only it’s made of stainless steel and uses a single metal matchstick to start a fire that won’t die out even in harshest conditions. Durable, easy to use, and fits in your pocket, this fire starter kit is a must-have for outdoor activities and survival/emergency situations.
- Works in any condition. Compared to your usual lighter or matchstick, the Emergency Fire Starter works in any windy, rainy, or humid condition. You are guaranteed that this fire starter kit lets you easily have a fire when you need it!
- Easy to use. First, you need to fill the stainless steel container with lighter fluid, gas, or kerosene. Then the Permanent Match - Emergency Fire Starter can be lit like a regular paper match. When you need a flame, simply take out the metal matchstick rod inside the container. Then strike the metal matchstick against the flint side of the container and the wick will catch fire.
- Multipurpose. This emergency fire starter kit is perfect for camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, and emergency/survival situations. It’s also a cool fire starter you can use in your everyday activities like BBQ, backyard parties, beach bonfires, and more.
- Long-lasting. This emergency fire starter kit is so compact and durable you can lit it up to 15,000 times. Once the flame becomes weaker, you just need to add a little lighter fluid and your fire starter kit will work just like new again.
- Practical, useful gift. Featuring a compact design that makes it ready to slip into pockets or hang from a keyring, this fire starter kit is a great gift for friends and loved ones who are outdoor enthusiasts and self-confessed survivalists. Truly an emergency fire starter kit that will be a lifesaver on their next outdoor adventures.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
- Fill the container with lighter fluid, no more than 2/3
- Insert rod and screw tight
- Unscrew rod striker and take out the rod
- Strike the rod against the side of the container
- Blow out fire and screw rod back inside of the container
- Repeat the process for an endless amount of fire
Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 4.8 x 3 x 1.1 cm/ 1.9 x 1.2 x 0.4 inches
- Weight: 18 g
- Color: Silver