KEEP YOUR DOG OUT OF CERTAIN AREAS OF YOUR HOME, WITHOUT MAKING IT DIFFICULT FOR YOUR DOG AND FOR YOU TO WALK THROUGH IT EASILY
Other dog gates are heavier, making them more awkward to carry or climb over them, while you can just undo the Pet Fence Gate and walk through it when needed. You are also more likely to damage a wall with other types of gates by nicking it with the gate.
You can now keep your dogs from causing trouble. No more running wildly through your living room, or jumping on guests. The gate is transparent, so your dog will still be able to see you ease their anxiety. Besides using it on a variety of doorways in the home, you can also use it at the top or bottom of a staircase.
- Withstands up to 100 Pounds: The gate is made of super-strong mesh that can withstand up to 100 lbs of force without breaking. Most dogs are lighter than that, so even if your dog decides to push against the gate to try and break loose, they will not succeed.
- Easy for Humans to Open: All you need to do is unhook one corner from a top hook and walkthrough. Once you're through, you'll be able to quickly hook that corner up again, so your dog won't get through, too.
- Transparent: You can see your dog and they can see you reduce their anxiety, which will make them feel less bad about being confined to a smaller area.
- Can be Used for Babies & Cats: Our Pet Fence Gate can also be used to keep cats, or babies under 100 pounds, in a certain area. While cats generally aren't quite as rowdy as dogs, the gate could be useful if you want to keep your cat from scratching furniture in a certain room or keep it away from a dog.
- Material: polyester mesh + retractable pole
- Size: 180x72cm/70.9x28.4 inch
HOW TO USE:
- Stick - Our Pet Fence Gate comes with four hooks that will attach it to your wall. To install the gate, stick one hook where you want each of the four corners of the gate to hang. The back of each hook is sticky, so you won't need any glue to attach the hooks.
- Unroll - After measuring the space you want your Pet Fence Gate to cover, unroll it to the desired length. Keep any excess mesh rolled up—if you've measured accurately, you won't need it.
- Hook - As a final step, hook one corner of your Pet Fence Gate to each hook that you've attached to your wall, and the gate will be ready to use.
1X Pet Fence Gate