If you’re someone who spends a lot of time driving, you’re probably aware of the back and shoulder tension that can come for the ride. Enter the car seat massager. A good massager can help alleviate some of the pain, muscle tension, and discomfort in your own vehicle. The design of this massager fits perfectly onto a large number of car seats, looks sleek, and feels comfortable. The foam cushioning on the seat and back pads offers a high-end feel.
- Make road trips more comfortable. If you’re a fan of long road trips, you know the aches and pains that can come with all of that sitting. A car seat massager can help keep your body limber, making your trip that much more enjoyable.
- Decrease stress levels. Managing stress is great for your overall health, and a seat massager can help you do just that. Massage helps your body to relax, which, in turn, can lower your stress levels and even reduce the amount of cortisol in your bloodstream. That’s especially useful after a hard day’s work.
- Improve your circulation. A deep and invigorating massage can help get your blood moving Better circulation has a positive impact on your overall health, helping tissue heal faster. Any improvement in blood circulation also helps keep your muscles healthier and reduces soreness.
- Mood enhancement. Besides making you feel relaxed and comfortable, regular massages trigger the secretion of endorphins that quite literally make you feel happier. They also help to quell the perception of pain and stress.
- Improve back pain. Using a massage cushion can help alleviate chronic back pain and tension. It does this through muscle stimulation, which helps calm them down. The built-in heating function can help ease and relieve lower back pain, decrease stress levels, and promote blood flow. Combined with the massage, this is a very relaxing experience that can make long car rides more comfortable.
- Use your car seat massager in small increments rather than long stretches at a time. 10-20 minutes is a great session length that will give you many of the benefits of a massage without taxing your muscles.
- Regularly clean your car seat massager to keep it functioning well, it can be wiped down with a damp cloth.
- Choosing a good position for the massager is an important step. Make sure that it’s even, flat, and centered on the seat. If it has a strap to secure it to your car seat, use it—it will keep the cushion from slipping while in use.
Q: Is It Really Beneficial To Have A Massage Cushion In My Car?
The answer is a resounding “yes.” Especially if you’re a busy person, having a massage cushion in your car is extremely convenient. It’s also a great option if you suffer from chronic back or shoulder pain, or if you need some help unwinding after a long day at the office.
Q: Is It Safe To Use A Car Seat Massager While Driving?
That’s what they’re designed for—tho it's best to keep the intensity on the low side, keeping distractions to a minimum.
Q: How Long Can I Use A Massage Cushion Per Session?
This depends on the type of massager and the intensity of the particular massage. In general, most massages last between 15 and 30 minutes. The more intense and deep the massage, the less time you’ll want due to a small risk of muscle bruising.
Q: Can I Use A Massage Cushion In The Car While I Sleep?
Unfortunately, this isn’t a good idea since the massager can actually harm your back and shoulders if you sleep on it for a long time.
Q: How Often Should I Use My Car Seat Massager?
The more you use it, the more you’ll notice its benefits, as long as you don’t overdo it. Once or twice a day is usually more than sufficient. Even just a couple of times a week can make a huge difference.