The Ultralight Titanium Wood Stove is the perfect addition to any backpacker’s bag as a lightweight cooking stove for one to two people; and the best part? No fuel to carry! Your food shouldn’t depend on carrying or finding a place that sells gas when nature provides the perfect tinder and wood all year.
Air intake holes on the bottom of the stove channel air to the bottom of the fire while at the same time, channel warm air up between the walls of the stove
Preheated oxygen feeds back into the firebox through smaller holes at the top, causing secondary combustion and allowing the fire to burn more completely and with less smoke.
The cooking ring directs heat up and toward the center of your pot for maximized efficiency; also acts as a windscreen while still allowing oxygen to fuel the flame.
The entire cooking ring can be packed into the stove body for compact storage
Vent holes near the top of the burn chamber allow preheated oxygen to fuel the flame, resulting in more complete combustion and a hotter fire with less smoke.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE Small in size, this stove comes with foldable and heat-resistant stands for stable support. Foldable design leaving you with more space in your backpack.
- UNIQUE CONSTRUCTION The Lixada stove is natural convection, inverted down gas gasifier stove with double-wall construction that yields efficient wood-burning camp stove cooking.
- STURDY STRUCTURE This stove is built with stainless steel/titanium construction that is corrosion-resistant, extremely durable, and super light. Connect all panels together by each side which will just take seconds to complete.
- REUSABLE AND Our Ultralight Titanium Wood Stove are burning wood cleanly and efficiently. Using wood allows us to find fuel wherever our adventures take us. Any dry twigs, pinecones, or leaves will burn but for optimum efficiency, we recommend dry hardwoods.
- Size: 155mm( L)*115mm(W)*175mm(H) / 6.1*4.5*6.8oz
- N.W: 294g / 10.3oz